Global Strength, Local Experience
Our Mission: To always develop new and innovative practices for buying and selling businesses, protecting client interests, and refining the level of services every privately held business owner deserves and should expect to receive through Valued Representation.
The entrepreneurial boom has changed the face of business. Today, there are close to 25 million privately held businesses in the United States alone. As this movement continues to surge forward, VR Business Sales and VR Mergers & Acquisitions remain at the forefront with Valued Representation. Everyday, more and more business buyers and sellers demand our proven skills and resources to help them succeed in an increasingly complex market.
In 1979, VR set out to revolutionize the way businesses change hands. Today, we are the innovative leader in the sale of privately held companies. With diligence and expertise, a commitment to internal education and unsurpassed professionalism, VR is driven to exceed the expectations created from a glorious history.
The strength of the VR organization is its people. We are the only network of full-time professional business intermediaries in the world. Consequently, we have proven our value to business clients across the country and around the globe. It's who we are, it's what we deliver.®
VR has sold more businesses in the world than anyone.®
- Confidentiality – Most sellers do not want anyone to know their business is for sale. Our methodology creates qualified buyers and protects those sellers whose business could be impacted should their customers, employees, suppliers or competitors learn their business is for sale.
- Advertising & Marketing – Businesses are marketed with the utmost professionalism through our Web site, vrbb.com, which showcases VR represented businesses to millions of buyers nationally and internationally. VR businesses can also be found on the top independent “business for sale” Web sites. Additional buyers are attracted from local and regional advertising along with our VR Buyer Alert Program.
- Professionalism – VR manages the details of the transaction, freeing you to operate your business without distraction. When you work with VR, you can rest assured that your business transfer is being handled professionally and competently.
- Matching buyers’ interests, goals and desires with the right businesses for sale.
- Providing access to a wide inventory of businesses for sale.
- Structuring the transaction through closing.
- Your trusted VR Intermediary will work with your CPA or tax attorney in structuring the transaction appropriately.
- Working with numerous companies specializing in all forms of business financing, your VR intermediary usually has several options available to you the qualified buyer. This critical step in the sales transaction is expedited since VR has required a completed Buyer Profile early in the process as part of our Valued Representation.