This southeastern PA business is a franchise that specializes in organic, fast casual food. It offers a variety of menu items from Build-Your-Own (BYO) and unique signature hamburgers to grilled and crispy chicken sandwiches and tenders, plant-based burgers, fresh cut potato fries cooked in heart-healthy olive oil, vegetarian and vegan items, shakes, malts, ice cream and kid's meals.
According to an analysis by IBIS World, a leader in up-to-date industry reports, the Burger Restaurant Industry is anticipated to grow through 2022, along with the broader economy, at the same time the food costs decrease, allowing for improved profit margins in the coming years (IBISWorld).
This fast-casual restaurant presents an ideal opportunity for significant growth in revenue and profits with minimal additional expenses. With the demand for quick service restaurants on the rise, the burger/sandwich segment of fast-casual dining is expected to grow at the highest rate of all fast food market forecasts. Moreover, menu choices featuring healthful, natural ingredients are projected to have the highest market growth.
The owners, who are selling to retire, are willing to stay with the business to help implement recommended franchise success strategies for growing the business.
- Asking Price: $395,000
- Average Annual Revenue (2017-2021): $442,000/year
- Adjusted Cash Flow (2019-2021): $142,000/year (Three-Year Weighted Average)
- Employees: 2 Full-Time and 1 Part-Time
- Geographic Region: Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Building: 1,830 Square feet; Transferable Lease; Includes CAM
- Operating Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11:00am–9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am–7:00pm