Part of the human resources industry that generates over $26 billion annually in combined revenue, payroll services franchises assist other businesses in their financial and operational responsibilities. Most concentrate their services around collecting and processing employee information to generate paychecks and tax filings on behalf of the business.
- Hours worked,
- Deductions, and
- Other compensation-related data.
- Implemented training program by the franchisor to show you how to operate a franchise location;
- Access to all tools, materials and resources owned by the franchisor;
- Included in franchise advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Use of market-recognized brand to build the customer base for your business;
- Continued support from the franchisor for operations and technology.
In addition to payroll, franchisees may also administrate benefits as well as workers’ compensation, risk management, insurance sourcing and unemployment claims.
Payroll services franchises benefit from the profitability of individual businesses. A successful franchise owner can build their business through effective use of information technology and good marketing campaigns provided by the franchisor.