The market for handyman services
and home maintenance
has continued to increase, producing over $126 billion in combined revenue a year. Aging homes in the U.S. require handyman services
to keep up with the maintenance – it is reported the over one half of U.S. homes are older than 25 years with more Americans reaching the age where they are less inclined to do maintenance themselves. The VR Franchise Showcase
can assist you in finding the franchise opportunity
that matches your professional background and financial goals.
As the owner of a handyman services franchise
such as Mr. Handyman
, you can offer a wide range of home maintenance repair assistance
to generate a large revenue stream and profit margin – the latter possible because the low overhead required to operate your location (many can be run as home-based franchise
- Home interior and exterior maintenance – ie. carpentry, wallpapering, painting, tile work, upholstery;
- Home repair work – ie. light plumbing and electrical jobs.
If you’re looking into buying a business in the handyman services industry, a franchise can allow you to compete effectively against online referral services and large home centers in the marketplace.
- Control over a specific territory;
- Comprehensive training on how to run the franchise;
- Access to operations manuals and system;
- Already-existing customer base due to recognizable brand;
- Advertising, marketing and signage support.