Equipment leasing and financing franchises like easyhome provide entrepreneurs, who are looking to buy a business, with the right tools and resources to achieve their professional and financial goals. Demand for franchises in this $42 billion industry is driven by growth in commercial and non-residential construction, landscaping maintenance and building renovation. More than ever, consumers and businesses are renting and financing equipment than buy at the actual retail price to meet their short-term needs.
- Lawn and garden equipment;
- Light and heavy construction equipment;
- Audio/visual and home theater equipment;
- Medical equipment.
Owning an equipment leasing and financing franchise is the smart choice if you’re an entrepreneur that’s looking to buy a business. You can compete effectively in the industry against large companies and small, independent stores through a variety of essential tools and resources provided to you by the franchisor for when you buy a franchise:
- Franchise brand recognized by the marketplace;
- Comprehensive training program to learn how to operate the franchise efficiently;
- Site selection and construction assistance;
- Marketing program that reaches from local to national levels starting with your franchise grand opening;
- Continued support from franchisor.