VR Has Sold More Businesses in the World Than Anyone.®
Buy a Business! Sell a Business!
VR has been the industry pioneer and leader for over 30 years in business sales. Over that period VR has literally defined the Business Brokerage Industry and built a profession. Owning a VR Business Sales Franchise is the best way to start or expand your own Business Brokerage firm.
Through the VR Business Sales Franchise you will be able to represent buyers and sellers for every type of business or franchise.
VR is the only full-time professional business intermediary organization in the world offering Valued Representation, with over 4,000 franchisors in America and over 70,000 completed transactions.
VR Stands For…
Valued Representation – the service professional intermediaries offer all clients who wish to successfully sell a business or buy a business
Very Responsive – understanding and reacting to clients needs throughout the entire transaction
Valuable Resource – acting as advocates and trusted advisors to clients around the globe
Vitally Respected – over 30 years of proven client loyalty to VR, acknowledging position as leader when it comes to any kind of privately held business for sale
Click the video below to find out what is included with the
VR Business Broker Franchise Model!
No matter the value of a business enterprise, Valued Representation is a result of the talented people in their organization, and is the greatest source of differentiation.
The leadership and commitment to excellence of the intermediaries in VR’s domestic markets leads to the quality that the business owner of today demands of a firm. VR has proven to be committed to focusing on improving the lives of clients they represent, in the communities where they live and work.
VR Business Brokers was established in 1979. For over 30 years they have shared their knowledge and expertise in the sale of small and midsize businesses, which has generated over 70,000 sales.
In 2010, VR added to their international footprint by welcoming accomplished business professionals to the VR team and opening locations in Turkey and Canada. The expectation as an organization in 2011 is to raise the VR flag in at least one additional country in Europe and South America, and then develop the first offices in Asia.
As a franchisor, VR was the recipient of three awards:
Top 50 Franchises for Veterans
Top 50 Franchises for Minorities
Top 50 Franchises for Hispanics
|Total Number of Units:
VR prides itself in providing the same level of service and professionalism to each and every client no matter the size of their enterprise, and continues to be the driving force of the profession as it moves into the future.
When opportunity knocks, VR is always there to listen, answer,
and open the door for you...
So come on in!
Benefits of Owning Your Franchise
When you join VR and its network of professional intermediaries, you are choosing to team up with the nation's premier business intermediary firm. You have made the decision to exponentially increase your efficiency, expertise and most importantly, your earnings.
The strength of the VR network is the VR franchise owners who independently own and operate Business Brokerage offices worldwide. By choosing VR, you will:
- Have your own personal VR Franchise Specialist assist you in the RIGHT franchise decision
- Evaluate your skills and needs to discover what franchise business opportunities will best suit your strengths
- Be trained to provide every client with the highest level of service and professional resources
- Access to the BizStats - the largest national database of sold business available to assist in business valuations
- BizEx Business Listing System – allows for the exposure of businesses for sale around the world
- VR Website – the international network of franchises offices and the VR Superstore
- Today’s Business Owner - an electronic magazine published by VR and sent monthly via email to thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs worldwide
- Today’s Franchise Owner - an electronic magazine sent monthly that profiles and updates network on new and existing national franchisors that have established referral relationships with VR
- The Mid Market Journal - full-color periodical targeting business owners of mid-sized companies with timely articles about preparing the business for sale, selling, financing, and business ownership
- The Intermediary - a publication exclusively for VR Owners and Associates that leverages the synergy of our professional network
Each VR Franchise Specialist:
Prepares you for your franchise interview so that you can make the best first impressionOffers you a better price than going to a franchise company
- Provides an in-depth consultation that helps you assess your needs, skills and goals
- Reviews the information contained in your VR Personal Franchise Profile to filter every franchise opportunity to find the best possible match
How Do You Become Successful within VR?
Some of the most successful owners in VR are people with entrepreneurial, business, or executive experience. However, several VR top performers had no previous business experience what-so-ever. VR is committed to work diligently with every Franchisee providing each person with the proper tools, training and mentoring needed to successfully compete within the industry. You'll find yourself in extremely good company as a well-trained Intermediary dealing with other like-minded professionals.
A surprising number of entrepreneurs wait until the last moment to arrange financing. The fact that an acquirer needs money urgently makes no difference what-so-ever to financial institutions or investors. What they do care about is the credibility of the business plan and the character and commitment of the people applying.