Supercuts brings an appealing and trendy edge to the value salon sector. Since 1976, it has grown to be the strongest brand in the category with over 2,400 locations worldwide. It offers walk-in customers current hairstyles at affordable prices, along with a contemporary and comfortable atmosphere. Clearly, it’s the hottest concept on the market for men and busy families. And with brand-name recognition greater than 90 percent, its obvious people know and love Supercuts!
Regis Corporation is the leader in the beauty industry and has provided the world with successful franchise concepts such as Supercuts, Cost Cutters and First Choice Haircutters. With salons in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Europe, Regis is the largest, most prosperous company in the haircare business.
- Unparalleled experience in the beauty industry
- 89 years in the salon business
- Almost $4 billion in system-wide sales
- Nearly 13,000 total locations worldwide
|Total Number of Units:
Benefits of Owning a Supercuts Franchise
Our dedicated division works closely with franchisees to see that they are prepared to “hit the ground running,” whether they are opening their first or 50th location. We provide the support needed to keep each franchise operating smoothly, day in and day out, supplying you with:
- High-traffic site location assistance
- A complete network of specialized field representatives
- A week-long orientation program for franchisees
- Ongoing training for managers and stylists
- Employee recruitment programs
- Effective marketing planning and professionally designed advertising
|Total Initial Investment:
||$106,000 to $199,000|
||$27,500 to $47,500|
|Net Worth Required:
||$100,000 liquid/$300,000 net worth |
||$15,000 to $30,000|
Training and Support
To keep customers happy and coming back for more, Supercuts stylists are trained in a proprietary Supercuts technique.
- Technique eliminates common haircutting mistakes
- Ensures a great-looking haircut in 20 minutes or less
All new stylists are trained when they attend our intensive 5-day Hairstylist Academy
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:
Being a Supercuts franchisee is not about cutting hair—it’s about building a business!
We’re looking for professional men and women who like the idea of keeping the safety and security of their full-time jobs while growing a manager-run, multi-unit business on the side with the goal of transitioning over once their income has been replaced.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Good business and financial acumen
- A strong desire to succeed
- Long-term focused
- Well capitalized
- Community minded!
Locations are available in the United States or Canada.
Top 35 Target Market Areas
||Tallahassee, FL |
|Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX
||San Diego, CA
||Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL |
||St. Louis, MO
|Los Angeles, CA
||Kansas City, MO
||Oklahoma City, OK
||Topeka, KS |
|San Francisco, CA
||Little Rock, AR