- Temporary to Hire
- Full-Time Staffing Industry
Remedy's outstanding system and high caliber franchise owners help companies intelligently manage their workforce. They define their staffing needs and develop a plan, then deliver the high quality workers and management systems they need on an ongoing basis.
Focus on servicing clients in:
- Business services
- Finance & accounting
- Customer contact
One of the most innovative staffing companies in the industry, Remedy was founded in 1965. With impressive growth in developing company-owned offices, Remedy embarked on a national expansion program through franchising; opening over 150 franchised offices across the US.
In 2006, Remedy was acquired by Select Staffing, a highly successful company based in Santa Barbara, CA. Select Staffing purchased many Remedy franchisees, which provided them with a wonderful exit strategy. Whilst others continued to grow and prosper as Remedy franchisees, many opened several offices. Today, Select Staffing is the 8th largest staffing company in the US!
Intelligent staffing solutions and extra-mile service has made them one of the top staffing firms in the United States, with combined annual sales of nearly $2 billion. Remedy's outstanding system and high caliber franchise owners help companies intelligently manage their workforce.
|Total Number of Units:
Benefits of Owning a Remedy Staffing Franchise
- Brand recognition and backing of a $2 billion parent company;
- One of the lowest royalty fees in the industry;
- Recession-resistant business that surges during the post-recession;
- The entire back office of payroll, billing and funding of the temporary payroll is provided by the company - drastically reducing the investment required and freeing up money for expansion;
- The best Operational and Sales training in the industry;
- On-site franchisee training and Webinars covering all aspects of running a successful business;
- State of the art operating system/detailed sales support and technology; and
- Mentor program.
In 2010, the average Franchisee showed Gross Billings of $7.4 Million (item 19 in the FDD) and an Average Gross Margin of $1.2 Million (item 19 in the FDD).
The investment required is approximately $60K in pre-opening costs, including the franchise fee of $30K. Most of the remaining $30K can easily be financed for equipment - computers, furniture, phone system etc.
They require that the franchisee has $100K in a business account to meet ongoing expenses once the business opens. Remedy provides the funding of the weekly payroll and all back office functions, and is the employer of record; thereby inheriting the liability of the temporary workforce.
|Total Initial Investment:
|Liquid Capital Required:
|Net Worth Required:
||Funding of temporary payroll|
Training and Support
Prior to opening, franchisees complete extensive mandatory web-based training housed in the Learning Center. They cover all aspects of the Applicant Process, including Operations and Sales; as a foundation for the hands-on training. This is provided in a step-by-step process at the office location.
During the first several weeks after opening, Remedy colleagues who are experts in Technology, Operations
and Sales & Marketing visit the office to train. They
ensure that the franchisee is well-versed in the
franchise systems and processes.
Regular visits continue during the term of the agreement, in addition to regional meetings and webinars.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:
- Strong desire to build a significant business
- Good communication skills
- Relationship builder
- Sales oriented
- Management experience
- Financially qualified
- Typically professional retail space, 1200-1500 sq.ft.
- Easily located by the work force
- Off-street parking
- Class B ground floor office space
- Provide criteria and floor plans
Top 35 Target Market Areas
(Please call for further market availabilities)
Kansas City, MO
Ann Arbor, MI
Long Island, NY
||Quad Cities, IA
|Fort Worth, TX
||New York, NY
|Westchester County, NY|
||Kansas City, KS