Professional exterior/interior painting franchise that focuses on quality, service and value in a fragmented industry dominated by unreliable independents. Franchisee will own and manage the business; sub-contractor painting crews will do the work.
The service is in high demand even when the economy is down, and it meets all of your key model criteria:
- Franchisee will be able to build an equity business that is scalable; and
- Achieve the lifestyle goals that they’ve set.
Owner will join a team of professionals who care about one another, and who are passionate about their work.
This is a uniquely manageable business with:
- Few or ZERO employees;
- Low overhead; and
- Minimal operating expenses.
Successful owners attract, manage, lead and motivate a team of sub-contractor crews who wield the brushes and deliver the quality ProTect Painters service that the brand is known for.
THE OWNER MANAGES THE BUSINESS, SUB-CONTRACTORS DO THE WORK.
Existing franchisees are expatriates from corporate America who are capitalizing on their management background and leadership skills to carve out their niche in a booming, yet underserved and fragmented industry.
ProTect Painters has earned its glossy franchise reputation over 15 years serving the painting industry. Referrals are essential to an owner’s success. ProTect Painters puts a premium on customer satisfaction and referrals. This brand is your competitive advantage.
ProTect Painters is a member of the Service Brands International family of brands. SBI is a leading franchisor of home-service concepts, and has one of the best reputations for operating systems and owner support in all of franchising. SBI brands include category leaders Molly Maid, Mr. Handyman and 1-800-Dry-Clean. With your ambition to succeed, this is your dream franchise.
|Total Number of Units:
||2011 AllBusiness Allstar|
Benefits of Owning Your Franchise
- Money back refund offer – if new owners do not reach $150,000 in gross sales in 18 months, we refund the initial franchise fee ($14,900);
- Recession resistant: service is necessary; not discretionary;
- Family-friendly lifestyle – flexible schedule;
- Affordable investment level – strong income potential;
- 25+ year SBI history and reputation for integrity;
- C.A.R.S. marketing program;
- Sales and Technology Center – call center;
- Cash business – limited accounts receivable;
- Minimal inventory;
- Sub-Contractors – not employees;
- Professional image, uniforms and branded vehicle;
- Limited, fragmented competition;
- ProTect Painters Team Intranet Website;
- Software – job costing, invoicing, scheduling;
- Training, operations, marketing, on-going support;
- Passionate people who care about your business and your future.
|Total Initial Investment:
||$74,050 - $88,800 (as reported in FDD)|
|Liquid Capital Required:
|Net Worth Required:
Training and Support
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:
- Management background, strong leadership qualities a must; interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to connect with people.
- Energetic self-starter willing to dedicate full-time best efforts to the business.
- Customer service and detail oriented.
- Ready to manage and lead people.
- Do not paint. Hire sub-contractors to perform actual work.
- Minimum $250,000 net worth and at least $50,000 liquid.
Top 35 Target Market Areas
All US (especially Chicago, New Jersey, Dallas, Atlanta)