WE ARE READY TO SERVE AND PROTECT 24/7!
Patrol Services International was founded in 2005 by Nick Thompson, a retired police officer with more than ten years of police patrol experience. We are a private security business committed to closing the gap between law enforcement and security by providing targeted patrols in your community.
Why Choose Patrol Services International?
Patrol Services gives you the opportunity to take responsibility for your financial future, while also supporting you in the process of helping to protect others in your community. We specialize in:
- Security patrol;
- Prisoner transport;
- Money transfer;
- Personal protection;
- Civil standby; and other related services with the ultimate goal to deter criminal activity.
These aren't your typical rent-a-cops…these are more like working on your side to protect your safety.
We are unique because we hires only the best professionally trained officers that have police and/or military backgrounds. Furthermore, only the best technology and vehicles are utilized. Not only are Patrol Services' personnel and equipment high quality, but their standards are the highest around. In fact, they use the same standards that are instilled by the law enforcement community. This service level is unparalleled to other service providers in the market.
We offer benefits because we operate with:
- Low costs…No office required for operation;
- High return on investment;
- Single, multi-unit, and regional development options;
- Customize your franchise; choose to make your franchise small or large;
- Initial and on-going training and dedicated support;
- A business to be proud of –Patrol Services meets the same standards as the law enforcement community;
- Reliable staffing; Employ certified patrol officers with sworn police and/or military police experience;
- Can be absentee: Option to employ a general manager for your franchise;
- Patrol Services maintains the highest ethical and professional standards;
- And last but not least…..RESIDUAL INCOME! Once you gain a client they are likely yours for years to come.
The Patrol Services Industry
Since funding has been cut for police departments. Because of these budget cuts, there's less patrol going on, which can lead to an increase in crime. However, Patrol Services' goal is to pick up this slack.
- According to FBI statistics, a home invasion takes place every fourteen seconds;
- 87% of all home invasions are considered to be preventable;
- Various statistics prove that regular and visible security patrols greatly reduce the chance of home invasion or crime in the area.
Products and Services
Patrol Services International hires only the best professionally trained officers that have police and/or military backgrounds. Furthermore, only the best technology and vehicles are utilized. Not only are our personnel and equipment high quality, but our standards are the highest around.
In fact, we use the same standards that are instilled by the law enforcement community. This service level is unparalleled to other service providers in the market.
- Special Event Security;
- Bike Patrols;
- Armed Officers;
- Alarm Response;
- Radar Traffic Enforcement (Private Property);
- Parking Enforcement;
- Problem Oriented Patrolling;
- Criminal Investigations;
- Fire Watch ;
- Home Owner Associations;
- Executive Protection;
- Labor Dispute Security.
We’re looking for individuals and groups who have the passion, skills and resources to join our team of franchisees and regional developers.
- Business-to business presentation ability;
- Clean criminal history;
- Community involvement;
- Financially qualified;
- Leadership skills.
Training and Support
Five-Day Intensive Training Program
- Classroom work and a hands-on field training program.
- On-site training in franchisees territory, including sales calls to generate franchisee’s first accounts.
Additional training will be completed through a series of webinars and other technology, allowing Franchisees to be trained online and in their own offices. The Company also may offer additional or refresher training courses from time to time.
SINGLE UNIT FRANCHISE
||$109,500 to $233,500
||$171,000 to $496,500 $138,000 to $371,000 Without a pilot franchise |
|| $500,000 |
||$39,000-$35,000 for each additional
||$138,000 to $371,000 |
||50 / 50 Split|