Mr. Transmission: The Professionals with over 50 years experience building and repairing transmissions.
Mr. Transmission History
Mr. Transmission was founded in the late 1950's. For over 50 years, we have specialized in the maintenance and repair of transmission systems and drive train components. As a network of transmission centers including Mr. Transmission, Multistate Transmissions and Dr. Nick's Transmissions, our centers are now represented coast to coast with over 107 Units.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer a nationwide warranty, which is honored by all centers within all trade names.
Each center operates under the same guidelines and quality standards:
- Top quality workmanship;
- Fair prices; and
- Friendly professional customer service.
Why Choose Mr. Transmission?
We've been in business for over 50 years and have built a solid reputation as one of the leading transmission franchises in the country. As a franchise owner you enjoy the benefits of being your own boss, being a respected business owner in your community and equity in owning a franchise business. As part of our franchise system, we offer you a wide variety of support so you can be in business for yourself, not by yourself.
We have specialized in the maintenance and repair of transmission systems and drive train components. Mr. Transmission provides specialty products and services in virtually every aspect of the automotive aftermarket through five franchise brands and more than 160 franchise brands nationwide. Our family owned company has grown into a highly profitable, award-winning business that is defined by our love for cars, dedication to customer service and commitment to franchise support.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the innovators in the industry;
- We've acquired regional brands to make our system stronger and more diverse;
- We've brought consistency to the automotive aftermarket industry by offering specialty chains in nearly every segment;
- We've taken products with great consumer demand and added an award winning business system;
- We've built our management team to include some of the most highly regarded business people in the field today.
With the combination of Milex Complete Auto Care and Mr. Transmission, you are operating two successful business models under one roof that are capable of a full line of diagnostics in their categories. A cobranded Milex/Mr. Transmission establishes you as a complete auto repair facility that can meet all of your customer's needs, providing you with a competitive edge.
- Twice the income potential, with the comparable overhead expenses of a single brand location;
- Provides opportunity to reach more customers with greater frequency;
- Building a one-stop automotive service shop translates into customer loyalty and tremendous repeat business;
- Low inventory requirement with excellent parts procurement system.
A Look into the Automotive Repair Centers Industry
The automotive aftermarket industry is well established and continues to grow every year. If you are searching for a market that is stable with lots of potential, then it is time to consider the automotive repair market.
- There are currently 232,000,000 cars on the road with more being made every day;
- The automotive aftermarket industry is one of the largest, generating over $300 billion annually;
- Cars are more complicated and computer controlled;
- Cars are lasting longer and people are keeping them far beyond the life of the warranty.
Whether you are looking for a single brand opportunity or a co-brand approach, we offer you the flexibility of building a successful business. We've established a solid national franchise system and continue to be one of the largest franchisors of automotive repair centers in the country - the 2nd largest in the transmission repair segment.
Mr. Transmission Services
Over the years we have built a solid reputation as one of the leading franchises in the country. At Mr. Transmission, our goal is to keep our customer's vehicles running in top condition giving our customer peace of mind in knowing their automobile is Road Ready.
- A recognized brand for over 50 years, we’ve built a solid reputation as the professional transmission experts.
- As the 2nd largest transmission franchise in the county, we are one of the industry leaders.
- Specializing in transmission and drive train maintenance repair, rebuilds and replacement.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top automotive repair franchises in Entrepreneur Magazine® Franchise 500 and honored as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine.
Mr. Transmission Support System
- National Fleet Program & System-wide Purchasing Power;
- Proprietary Shop Management System;
- Nationwide Warranty Program;
- Co-Branding Opportunities available;
- Assistance in development of business plans and projections;
- Provide hiring assistance.
Ongoing Management and Operations Support
- Operations Management team member assigned;
- On-Site Business Assessment;
- 3-year P & L creation;
- Employee Coaching;
- On-going Recruiting Assistance;
- Bay Management training;
- Parts buying programs through nationally known brands.
- Technical hotline;
- Proprietary Software System;
- Online certification.
- Locally Based Marketing Programs;
- Internet Marketing Programs;
- Flexible and customizable campaigns for local store marketing.
We offer a superior business system, strong brand name, customized marketing and a service that is in strong demand.
- Two weeks of field training at existing locations;
- Two weeks of Owner/Operators training in a classroom setting;
- Week Classroom-Operators,
- Week Classroom-Manager,
- 3-day on Site Support.
A qualified Mr. Transmission candidate should enjoy being around automobiles and repair, but experience is not required. However, a candidate needs to be a proven performer in other fields of business.
Candidates should have:
- Good people skills and management ability.
- Strong sales ability.
- A good work ethic and is skilled at team building.
- Integrity and ethics.
- Entrepreneur that can work within the framework of a system.
- Have basic business skills.
- Self-starter with initiative.
Cash Investment: $60,000 - $60,000
Net Worth: $250,000
Franchise Fee: $30,000 - $35,000
Total Investment Milex: $144,150 - $189,225
Total Investment Cobrand: $167,837 - $215,810