Professional Home Repair Service
Mr. Handyman focuses on customer service and professional image in an industry that is very fragmented and dominated by unreliable independents. It is a service that is in high demand for a variety of consumers. It’s a business that is scalable, allows you to build equity and yet still allows time for yourself and your family.
OWNERS DO NOT DO THE HANDYMAN WORK AND THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE HANDY. This franchise is made up of Top Level business executives, plus:
- Family-friendly hours;
- Cash business;
- Minimal inventory;
- Low number of employees;
- Repeat and referral customers;
- Exploding industry, limited competition;
- Cross marketing opportunities with other SBI companies (Molly Maid, 1-800-DryClean, Protect Painters);
- Affordable investment (~ $125,000).
|Total Number of Units:
||259 (U.S. and Canada)|
||259 (U.S. and Canada)|
||Franchise 500 (2007 - 2011)|
Benefits of Owning a Mr. Handyman Franchise
- Money back refund offer
- Cash business – limited accounts receivable
- Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
- Affordable investment level
- Minimal inventory
- Few employees
- High demand - easy to find customers with very high repeat and referral rates
- Strong income potential
- Strong support structure at home office
- Part of a larger franchise organization that is very successful and highly respected!
|Total Initial Investment:
||$102,000 - $129,100*|
|Liquid Capital Required:
|Net Worth Required:
||$60K - $70K working capital|
*includes Franchise Fee of $19,900, Territory Fee of $30,000, Initial Package $9,500, Working Capital of $60,000 - $70,000
Training and Support
- 1-2 months Right Start program: to include 5 days of training at home office, 3 days regional training with existing owner, on-site visit within approximately eight weeks after you open.
- Comprehensive computer software program called “Toolbox,” which manages your entire business.
- Continuing support: Dedicated Regional Service Manager, field visits, continual phone support, intranet website, ongoing training, conference calls, webinars, regional and national meetings.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:
Desired background of prospects and ideal candidate:
- Strong management and business skills;
- Consultative sales skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Long term vision;
- Well capitalized;
- Ability to manage employees;
- Customer service focused.
Click links for Mr. Handyman owner testimonials:
Top 35 Target Market Areas
Atlanta, GA | Denver, CO | Salt Lake City, UT | Columbus, OH | Kansas City, MO/KS | San Francisco/San Jose, CA Oklahoma City/Tulsa, OK