Ranked as one of the top50 oil change plus chains in National Oil Lube& News.
Consistently ranked in Franchise Times Top 100 Up and Coming Franchises.
Honored as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine.
For more than 40 years, consumers have known to "Bring Your Car to Milex" for complete auto care. The Milex franchise originated as Milex Tune-Up and Brake in 1967, becoming Milex Complete Auto Care in 2006 with 30 Units. Milex is the source for general automotive repair and maintenance, specializing in all aspects of mechanical repair.
Why Choose Milex
If you've ever dreamed of owning your own business, Milex Complete Auto care offers a recognized and proven brand in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry. As a franchise owner, you enjoy the benefits of being your own boss, being a respected business owner in your community and equity in owning a franchise business.
Even though Milex is an automotive business, having an automotive background isn’t required or necessary. Our experienced management team offers full training, full support, technical assistance and marketing support that will pave the road to your success.
With the combination of Milex and Mr. Transmission, you are operating two successful business models under one roof that are capable of a full line of diagnostics in their categories. A cobranded Milex/Mr. Transmission establishes you as a complete auto repair facility that can meet all of your customer's needs, providing you with a competitive edge.
- Twice the income potential, with the comparable overhead expenses of a single brand location;
- Provides opportunity to reach more customers with greater frequency;
- Building a one-stop automotive service shop translates into customer loyalty and tremendous repeat business;
- Low inventory requirement with excellent parts procurement system.
Products and Services
Milex has a solid 40 year reputation for providing honest and professional automotive care for a reasonable price. We specialized in general automotive repair and maintenance, Milex services include engine maintenance and repair, brakes, air conditioning, tune-ups, steering and suspension, cooling system, computer diagnostics and more.
Training and Support
On-Site and Classroom Training
During your hands-on training, you'll learn firsthand about how the business works. You'll interface with employees and customers. You'll watch the selling process in action. You become familiar with the business, inside and out.
Pre-Opening Support Services
- Site Selection Assistance;
- Lease Negotiation Assistance;
- Third Party Financing Relationships (including SBA);
- New Business Start-Up Planning.
Comprehensive Concept & Operational Training
Ongoing Support Services and Franchisee Assistance
- Proven Business Systems Implementation;
- Financial Management Training;
- Lead Generation System Training;
- Personnel and Safety Systems;
- Customer Relations Training;
- Marketing and Sales Development;
- Business to Business Sales Training and Programs.
- Lead Generation Programs;
- Supplier Relationships;
- System Wide Intranet;
- National Warranty Program;
- Customer Financing Programs;
- National Fleet Programs;
- Human Resources and Personnel Consultation;
- Custom Designed Computer Software;
- Business Performance Analysis;
- Technical Assistance "Hot-Line"
Cash Investment: $60,000 - $60,000
Net Worth: $250,000
Franchise Fee: $30,000 - $35,000
Total Investment Milex: $144,150 - $189,225
Total Investment Cobrand: $167,837 - $215,810