Medi-Weightloss Clinics® is Committed to Fighting the Battle Against Obesity
Founded in 2004, Medi-Weightloss Clinics® is among the most exciting investment opportunities available in the market today.
Founder and CEO Edward Kaloust, an inveterate diet and health enthusiast with a 40-year career in the finance industry, along with Executive Vice President Carol Balkcom, researched the growing epidemic of obesity and discovered that Americans spend billions of dollars annually on weight loss programs and products, only to eventually regain most of the weight. After retiring from a successful career in financial services, Mr. Kaloust decided to dedicate the remainder of his career to his vision of providing a medically sound, effective, and complete program for obesity and overweight treatment.
Why Medi-Weightloss Clinics®?
Medi-Weightloss Clinics® has proven itself as the leading Brand in physician-supervised weight loss by equipping Franchisees with the resources and tools they need to succeed. In our system, we help franchise owners reach their goals in a business that has well-documented systems, excellent training, strong support, and ongoing coaching. With Medi-Weightloss Clinics® as your Franchisor, you'll have everything you need to start and build your business. Our extensive training and ongoing support includes:
- Extensive classroom instruction and training;
- Clinic design, layout and set-up;
- On site pre-opening employee and operations training;
- Dedicated Franchise Field Consultant;
- Compliance trainings and clinic audits;
A completely web-based system that includes:
- Practice Management System;
- EMR, accounting, and prescription labeling;
- Inventory and online ordering;
- Training and protocol support;
- Full HIPPA compliance;
- Ongoing support form experienced operations, marketing, clinic management, and sales professionals;
- Regional and national advertising and marketing;
- National promotions and public relations;
- Marketing support and tools;
- Branded marketing material such as radio and television commercials, newspaper ads, direct mail, posters, and signage that can be customized for your individual location.
Medi-Weightloss Clinics® is committed to fighting the battle against obesity. We have treated thousands of patients using our clinically sound, three-phase program to help people lose weight quickly and keep it off. We are committed to providing patients extensive and comprehensive care in all aspects of overall wellness including nutrition, fitness, and behavior modification.
Franchising has become a driving force in today's economy, offering proven business systems for entrepreneurs to deliver goods and services on a local level with the strength and operational precision of a national brand.
Franchising combines the drive and ambition of independent business owners with the experience and expertise of a proven company. This partnership gives entrepreneurs the freedom of operating their own company, but the tools, support, and proven success of an existing Brand. The Franchisor provides initial training, oversees the franchise launch and grand opening, and provides ongoing marketing, IT, and operational support. The Franchisor has proprietary systems and procedures on operating the business to achieve maximum sales and profitability from day one. When you become part of a franchise system, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.Marketing and Branding. Great brands are strengthened by great marketing. Medi-Weightloss Clinics® places emphasis on both local and national advertising. The Medi-Weightloss Clinics® System Branding Development Fund contributes to:
Five Benefits to Buying Our Franchise
- Internet marketing;
- Test markets;
- TV, radio, and print advertisements;
- Local, regional, and national promotions;
- Public Relations opportunities and ongoing programs;
- Brand Standards (including comprehensive manual) and enhancements;
- National, regional, and local advertising;
- A dvertising co-ops;
- A ward winning, full-service creative and graphic design support (2011 American In-House Design Award Winner);
- Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
New Products and Programs. New programs and products are continually researched and evaluated. In 2010 the Wellness Phase was unveiled, allowing our franchise system the ability to incorporate individualized metabolic testing into weight maintenance protocol to help patients prevent weight regain. Also in 2010, InterActive Exercise was launched, making Medi-Weightloss Clinics® the first physician-supervised program to offer all components essential to weight loss and wellness.
In 2011 the PowerPlay™ Program was introduced to empower our franchise system with a solution to the growing obesity epidemic in today’s adolescents.
Extensive Training at our Corporate Office. Medi-Weightloss Clinics® believes in the power of knowledge and knows training is a vital piece for its organizations to survive and prosper in the modern world of constant change. During our training sessions, attendees are taught everything regarding sales, marketing, compliance, nutrition, and all phases of patient counseling.
These training sessions are strategically divided into sections, allowing each department to spend time instructing your clinic on key Medi-Weightloss Clinics® systems and procedures, while at the same time developing and building relationships. During training, evaluations will be performed to determine any additional training necessary to ensure that each franchise is prepared to run a successful business operation.
Continuing education is available with our monthly Skype trainings, on-demand web-based system, and clinic visits performed by our dedicated Franchise Field Consultants.
The Systems & Support
The Medi-Weightloss Clinics® corporate team is comprised of medical and business professionals with years of proven experience in:
- Research & Development, and
Our team will provide guidance and support through every step of your business development, from initial site selection and clinic layout, to grand opening and ongoing operations.
After you are awarded a franchise, you will work closely with a designated Franchise Field Consultant, as well as our team of industry specialists. Your training begins immediately upon signing the franchise agreements through weekly calls and webinars.
Prior to the clinic open date, your entire clinic staff will participate in Systems Standards Training hosted at our corporate facility in Tampa, Florida, where they will receive comprehensive classroom and hands-on instruction on all aspects of your clinic operations including:
- Clinic Management and Operating Systems;
- Quality Assurance and Compliance;
- Dietary Considerations and Nutrition;
- Marketing and Advertising;
- Medical Guidelines and Patient Management
- Telephone and Product Sales;
- Data Analysis, KPI, and Benchmarks;
- You will also receive ongoing continuing education through the virtual university on Advantage, regional trainings, onsite audits and business reviews, and national conventions.
Click Each For Jerome and Laura's Amazing Weight-loss Stories!
Advertisment and Marketing
Our team works directly with each franchise to identify key businesses, networking groups, social organizations, and local events to develop a Guerilla Marketing Plan that will help each clinic gain exposure in their local markets.
Applicants must meet the following basic requirements to be considered for a Medi-Weightloss Clinics® Franchise:
- Physician or physician group with an existing patient base;
- Liquid assets above $350,000;
- Net worth of approximately $1,000,000 or more;
- Investors who can partner with a physician or physician group with an existing patient base;
- A commitment to protecting and enhancing the Medi-Weightloss Clinics® Brand
Our actual average patient-based clinic revenue is as follows:
- Average Actual Daily: $3,268;
- Average Monthly: $67,500;
- Actual Average Annual: $813,811
Initial fees to Medi-Weightloss Clinics®, which range from $176,000 to $248,000, include:
- $25,000 License Fee (paid annually);
- Franchise Fee – $100,000 to $150,000;
- Initial Package Fee – $36,000 to $46,000;
- $15,000 Marketing Fee;
- PowerPlay™ Program Training Fee – $0 to $10,000;
- Initial Package Fee – $2,500
Top Market Segments
||CT –Greenwich, Stamford, Hartford
||NY –All of Westchester County & Long Island|
|NJ – All of northern New Jersey suburbs
||PA – Philadelphia metro (suburbs) / both PA & S. NJ
||MD – Baltimore metro (suburbs)|
VA – Washington DC metro (suburbs)
|GA – Atlanta metro (suburbs)
||FL – East coast|
|IL – Chicago metro (suburbs)
||IN – Indy metro
||MN – Minn.-St. Paul metro|
|CO – Denver metro
||AZ – Phoenix and Tucson metro
||NM – Albuquerque metro|
|UT – Salt Lake City metro
||OR – Portland metro
WA – Seattle metro