Maid to Perfection® offers cleaning franchises in the US and Canada. Franchised locations provide customized cleaning designed for today's sophisticated customer, making service easy to sell.
Franchisees operate a residential and commercial cleaning business with a proven record of diversification, which leads to higher profits. Unmatched operational format ensures continuous growth.
The MTP business plan adjusts to any market, to meet any goal. MTP has conversion packages available for existing cleaning businesses and continually ranks as one of the best business opportunities to purchase.
Why Buy a Maid to Perfection® Franchise?
- A new franchised business opens somewhere in the U.S. every eight minutes of each business day.
- There are over 820,000 franchised business establishments in the U.S.
- Franchised businesses provide over 14 million jobs in the U.S.
- Total franchise sales exceed $1 trillion.
- The U.S. Department of Commerce states that 90% of franchises are still in operation after ten years, compared to just 18% for other forms of small business.
- A study by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce found that 86% of franchises opened within the last five years were still under the same ownership and that 97% of them were still open for business.
- One out of every twelve businesses is a franchised business.
- A recent Gallup poll of franchisees found that more than 94% considered themselves successful and that more than 75% would buy their franchise again if they could do it over.
- The median gross annual income, before taxes, of franchisees is in the $75,000 to $124,000 range, with over 30% of franchisees earning over $150,000 per year.
Year Established: 1980
Year First Franchised: 1990
Franchised Units: 305
Company Owned Units: -0-
Projected New Units (12 months): 20
States/Countries Registered: All USA except SD. Will register if supplying leads there.
Availability in Canada: Masters / Area Developer, YES plus Individual units.
The Total Investment of an average single-unit Maid to Perfection® franchise is: $57,030
A second territory adds $7,500 to the investment. We will finance 100% of the additional territory cost, if a second is needed to get you the entire market.
|Telephone Routing Fee First Year:
|Initial Payroll Buffer:
|Training Travel Expenses:
|Computer & Fax/Printer:
|Working Capital (Cash on Hand):
|Total Estimate Investment:
Royalty: 7% to $500k in annual gross sales then decrease to 5% for remainder of year. Large commercial contracts-royalty as low as 2%
Ad Fund: N/A
Average # of Employees: 8 first year, 16 second year, 24 third year
Passive Ownership Allowed: Not recommended unless manager is a family member
Earnings Claims: NO
International Opportunities: YES
Countries, outside of United States, where the concept is currently available or plans to expand: CANADA, MEXICO
Single Unit Availability: YES
Multiple Unit Availability: YES
Area Development or Master Availability: YES
Cash Investment: Master $287K USD
Total Investment: Master $287K USD
Support & Training Provided
Financial Assistance Provided
Site Selection Assistance: YES
Lease Negotiation Assistance: YES
Co-operative Advertising: N/A
Franchisees will attend a training program at our headquarters office approximately three weeks before they open for business. This program consists of classroom instruction on how to run a business and how to cost-effectively manage a maid and janitorial operation. Franchisees will be trained to operate a sales organization, not just a cleaning company. Our training program provides franchisees with confidence. We also will provide 7 days of on-site operational training when they open their MTP franchise. This training provides detailed insight on estimating and training both managers and maids.
Top Markets of Interest
||St. Louis, MO
||New Orleans, LA
||Grand Rapids, MI
||Kansas City, KS|
||Las Vegas, NV
|Salt Lake City, UT
||Los Angeles, CA