Listo Tax Solutions is your complete resource for confidential, accurate, efficient and affordable tax, accounting, payroll and translation services. At Listo Tax Solutions you will find that we respect your privacy in all services that we provide.
Every Listo Tax Solutions business center offers tax preparation and other business services to the general public, but with a niche focus on the Hispanic community in the area where the franchise is located.
The other business services that a Listo Tax Solutions business center offers its clients includes accounting, payroll and translations.
- Experience and a proven business model
- An easy-to-use system
- Recession-resistant - taxes must be filed every year, no matter what the state of the economy.
- Tools to reach the community
- No need to be bilingual
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing support
- Year-round income opportunities
Training and Support
The Initial Training Program covers a variety of topics relevant to the franchise relationship including:
- A review of your contractual duties under the franchise agreement;
- The philosophy and culture of the Listo Tax Solutions Systems;
- Client service;
- Use and protection of the Listo Tax Solutions Licensed Marks and Confidential Manual;
- Hiring and delegation of operation functions to management-level employees including the Operations Manager;
- Reporting obligations
We hold the Initial Training Program at an operating Listo Tax Solutions business center that we designate.
- 40 hours of training;
- Additional 16 hours for a regional developer;
- Online continuing education;
- On-site training for additional fee.
700 - 1500 square feet.
- Business experience
- Meets financial requirements
- Ability to work well with others
- No Spanish language skills required
- No tax or accounting experience is necessary
$45,200 - $82,200
|$74,200 - $111,200
|Minimum Net Worth
||$136,000 - $380,000|
|Financial Assistance Provided
|Site Selection Assistance
|Lease Negotiation Assistance
Target Market Area