JUICEBLENDZ is a national franchise featuring the perfect all-natural blend of taste and health.
JUICEBLENDZ franchises its unique brand of delicious and nutritious smoothies, juices eats and dietary supplements in a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Traditional in-line locations,
- Cafes with extended healthy food menus,
- Kiosks inside of arenas,
- Mobile blending units as well as college campus sites.
Locations are also available across the nation inside of LA Fitness gyms.
JUICEBLENDZ is actively involved in giving back through the JUICEBLENDZ Foundation to local schools, charities, religious organizations and youth sports.
JUICEBLENDZ was formed in 2004, began franchising in 2005 and is headquartered in South Florida.
- In 2007, JUICEBLENDZ Was listed as the #6 fastest growing private company in South Florida.
- In 2008, JUICEBLENDZ was runner-up for the South Florida Business Journal’s Business of the year for 1-25 employees, and
- Won the Business of the Year Award in 2011 in the 26-100 employee category.
The JUICEBLENDZ Foundation was established to work with local community organizations with fundraising events which benefit the respective organizations. The company currently works with more than 40 schools in South Florida, helping them to raise money for various programs.
|Total Number of Units:
||Runner-Up Business of the Year 2007 (1-25 employees), Business of the Year 2011 South Florida Business Journal (26-100 employees)|
Benefits of Owning a JUICEBLENDZ Franchise
The benefits to owning a JUICEBLENDZ franchise in include corporate assisting with:
- Site selection and lease negotiation with our national real estate companies;
- Legal counsel.
Management training programs are held both pre and post opening as well as Grand Opening support. Marketing programs and assistance are also launched within your market to assist in brining customers in to the local JUICEBLENDZ location.
JUICEBLENDZ is a great fit for both an owner operator as well as semi-absentee ownership with systems in place to remotely do payroll, accounting, remote video camera access as well as real-time reporting.
|Total Initial Investment:
||$94,750 - $293,000|
|Liquid Capital Required:
|Net Worth Required:
Training and Support
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:
Franchisees receive in-store training in these essential areas of food service management:
- JB ADMINISTRATION AND DAILY OPERATIONS
- JB CLEANLINESS AND ORGANIZATION
- JB ACCOUNTING AND INVENTORY CONTROL
- JB PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND PREPARATION
- JB HUMAN RELATIONS
- JB OPERATIONS
- JB MARKETING
- JB LABOR COST CONTROL
- JB SALES TRAINING
- JB EMPLOYEE TRAINING
- JB QUALITY CONTROL
- JB CUSTOMER SERVICE
The following qualifications are required for a single store opportunity:
- Management Retail Experience and Sales Experience
- College Graduate or Experience Equivalent
- Strong Organization and Communication Skills
- The willingness to be open-minded and learn
Trade Area Characteristics
- Residential density of 15,000 + within one mile
- Daytime employment of 10,000 + within one mile
- Median age less than 38
- Household families earning $50,000 +
- Strong vehicular and pedestrian traffic counts
- 1,200 - 1,500 square feet
- 25’ preferred frontage
- End cap, pad or corner location
- Highly visible
- Abundant parking
- Patio or Outdoor seating preferred with Umbrellas
- Power centers
- Strip centers
- Lifestyle centers
- Regional malls
- Street retail
- College campuses
- Office Buildings
- Grocery stores
- Big box retail
- Quality quick service and fast causal restaurants
- Coffee shops
- Movie theatres
Top 35 Target Market Areas
|New York City