Expedia CruiseShipsCenters: An Industry with a Bright Future
Established in 1987, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® is a global leader in the marketing and sales of cruise vacations.
The Advantage of Owning an Expedia CruiseShipsCenters Franchise
Whether you are new to the travel industry or an experienced professional, we invite you to be part of North America's leading teams of cruise specialists.
When it comes to the dream of running your own travel agency business, Expedia CruiseShipCenters provides the systems, support and experience to help you succeed. You'll enjoy the benefits of entrepreneurship backed by the strength of an international company, the #1 brand in travel and an experienced management team.
Products and Services
CruiseShipCenters® massive inventory of product and enjoy a competitive edge. Our strong relationships with all of the major cruise lines mean the best prices in the industry and the highest commissions available.
Often, we provide clients with bonus amenities such as onboard spending money and stateroom upgrades allowing you to pass on even more of the best 'value' to your clientele. We also offer resort vacation packages, hosted tours, travel arrangements for onboard corporate meetings and incentives, as well as travel insurance.
Training and Support
- Extensive group program;
- Competitive product and pricing;
- Exclusive cruise and tour packages.
For nearly 25 years, our finely-tuned and continuously improving system has helped people with no travel industry experience build financially-rewarding businesses. Our “brick and click” strategy integrates store-front locations and the power of the internet to drive customer relationships and sales.
- Build Customers for Life™ with our comprehensive online and offline marketing
program for attracting new customers and loyalty marketing to drive repeat business;
- Manage your business with CruiseDesk® - our proprietary technology that helps
Franchise Partners oversee their operation from anywhere in the world;
- Interplay™ with a franchise culture of Stronger Together® and a corporate support team dedicated to the success of each of our Franchise Partners. Interplay includes regular regional meetings, conference calls and of course, an annual National Conference aboard a 7 day cruise.
Return on Investment
Our business model is extremely scalable. There is no ceiling to the opportunity because Franchise Partners can have as many commissioned sales people working as either retail or mobile agents through the local franchise.
- The model makes personnel cost a variable sales expense, requires lower capital and maximizes the ROI;
- Independent Contractors are generally more mature and are driven to provide outstanding customer service;
- Franchise Partners enjoy the freedom to travel and are not slaves to their business.
Expedia Marketing and Advertising Systems
By listening to the needs of our franchise partners and travel agents, we've built a system for marketing, selling and managing customer relationships that is simply the best in the industry. Our customized, "With Your Permission" marketing program is designed to generate leads and turn them into loyal customers. Intuitive, user-friendly technology puts vacation research and booking right at your fingertips. Systems Include:
- The Brand;
- Award-Winning Marketing;
- Massive Buying Power;
- Ongoing Education;
- CruiseDesk® Enterprise CRM
Dedicated Partner Support.
Our Franchise Partners come from a variety of professional backgrounds, but share one common trait, Expedia Cruise Ships Centers is looking for passionate people, especially when it comes to travel.
- Love for travel equals belief in the product, which is essential for sales success;
- Love for people means Franchise Partners treat the Cruise Consultant sales team
as their customer. Cruise Consultants, in turn, provide outstanding customer service to their clients;
- Love for learning includes new products, technologies, marketing programs and
new cruise ships that are all part of this dynamic industry.
Franchise Partners are expected to make a capital investment of $130,000 - $160,000 and be prepared to not take any dividends out of the business for the first 18 months.
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment: $80,869
- Franchise Partners will earn commissions on their personal sales as well as sales by their Cruise Consultants;
- Cash flow from sales can be effectively managed as commissions are paid by suppliers when the customer departs for their vacation.