Doctors Express Urgent Care Centers (DRX) are designed to be high end Urgent Care Centers
with a physician in the center at all open hours, X-ray, lab and pharmacy (in most states). DRX centers offer the convenience of walk-in service with minimal wait times. Doctors Express Urgent Care Centers staff doctors who provided medical services in a comfortable, clean and friendly environment
Doctors Express Urgent Care Centers provide:
- Quality care by fully certified doctors;
- Convenient hours and efficient, walk-in services;
- Affordable prices and broad-based Insurance Plans & Medicare acceptance;
- “One-Stop” care: Medical exams, X-rays, On-site lab and Prescriptions from the In-house Pharmacy!
- 1 – 4 acuity level Urgent Care Center;
- And, of course, Doctors Express represents an incredible business opportunity.
Total Units: 151 awarded (51 open - 74 by end of 2012) Company Owned Units: 1
Type (Ex:B2B/Homebased/Service): Medical, Semi-Absentee model, Multi-unit
Territory Breakdown: Area of Protection is based on the population surrounding the future center. Doctors Express offers single and multiple agreement options.
$55,000 – single center;
$80,000 – two centers;
$100,000 – three centers;
$115,000 – four centers;
$125,000 – five centers
Total Liquidity: $500,000
Net Worth Minimum: $1,000,000
All In Investment: $664,000 - $902,500
Cash Investment: $250,000 - $300,000 (25-30% down payment on an SBA loan)
Recommended Operating Capital: $250,000
Included in Investment Range (Y/N): Y
Financing may be available for qualified prospects.
Ad Fee: N/A
Term of License (Years): 15
Ideal Candidate (Who are We Looking For)
- Must display management and people skills;
- Experienced in managing personnel;
- Have the resolution to market the center and recruit employees.
Competitive Advantage of the Product / Service
- Semi-Absentee or Owner-Operated models with a large financial performance statement;
- Corporate manages Site Selection, Lease Negotiation, FF&E and Build-Out of Centers;
- Doctors Express Corporate coordinates Insurance and Medicare Setup & Claims processing for franchisee!
- Strong Marketing program including customer advertising, occupational medicine, and physician to physician.
Franchisor Training and Support
- Doctors Express has 2 orientation training events scheduled in Towson prior to opening. There will be site training for the franchisee and staff just before the grand opening of the location. An initial training class is scheduled for Occupational Health Sales.
- Ongoing support through an assigned business consultant and other corporate staff.
- Online support is available 24/7 through Intranet.
Target Market Area
Registered in all U.S. states EXCEPT
MN, ND, SD, UT. Please call for availability in registration states.
Territory Breakdown: The Area of Protection is based on the population surrounding the future center. Doctors Express offers single and multiple agreement options.