Dry-Cleaning Delivery Service
- No cold calling;
- Builds equity quickly;
- Increasing demand for dry cleaning services;
- Repeat clientele;
- Strong support from a proven 25 year-old franchisor; and
- Low cost.
|Total Number of Units:
||Franchise 500, Top 50 Minorities, 100 Top New Franchises, Fast 50|
Benefits of Owning Your Franchise
- This concept would allow you to enter the dry cleaning industry with all of its stability & profits for 1/10th as much as it would cost to open a full-service dry cleaner.
- The reason you can get into this business at 1/10 the typical investment is that you do not actually open a dry cleaning plant.
- The actual dry cleaning is “subbed out” (although not apparent to your customers). For the same charge your customers get door-to-door service & exceptional quality.
- Money-back refund offer: $75,000 in gross sales in your first 18 months or your money back (refund of the initial franchise fee).
- Builds equity quickly.
- All resales average 72% of annual gross revenues.
- Increasing demand for dry cleaning services.
- Repeat clientele generates predictable cash flow.
- Easy to remember name, nationally recognized brand.
- Strong support from a proven 25 year-old franchisor.
- Low-cost, home-based opportunity with quick ramp up.
|Total Initial Investment:
||$69,900 - $92,450*|
|Liquid Capital Required:
|Net Worth Required:
||$20,400 - $42,950|
*includes: Franchise Fee: $9,900 | Territory Fee: $24,900 | Initial Package: $14,700 | Working Capital: $20,400 - $42,950
Training and Support
- 4-6 week Right Start pre-opening preparation;
- One-week initial training in Ann Arbor, MI;
- 3-day in-field training;
- Business launch;
- On-going training through intranet site;
- Conference calls;
- Peer group calls;
- One-on-one support calls/field visits; and regional meetings.
|Does Corporate Assist in Site Selection:
|Does Corporate Provide Advertising and Marketing (Local, National):
|Does Corporate Provide Continued Training:
The Owner/Operator model is where you would use your skill sets in the operational aspects of the business including:
- Marketing routes to full van capacity;
- Foster customer relationships;
- Cultivate partnership with dry cleaner.
When you choose to grow beyond owner/operator model; you would hire, train & manage drivers, marketers, and office support staff.
68% of owners have a single van/single territory business. Owners spend day Driving, Maintaining Customer Relationships and Managing Marketing Campaigns 4 days a week.
Successful 1-800-DryClean franchisees achieve their goals because they share these common traits:
- Energy and resources to start their own business;
- Solid management skills;
- Commitment to providing the highest level of service;
- Results-driven personalities and success-oriented attitudes;
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the value of loyal customer relationships;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Vision and perseverance to achieve their goals.
Top 35 Target Market Areas
All US (especially: Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Washington DC, and Houston TX)