Minneapolis-Saint Paul is a major metropolitan area built around the Mississippi, Minnesota and St. Croix rivers in east-central Minnesota. The area is commonly known as the Twin Cities after its two largest cities, Minneapolis, the city with the largest population in the state, and Saint Paul, the state capital. It is an example of twin cities in the sense of geographical proximity. Minnesotans living outside of Minneapolis and Saint Paul often refer to the two together (or the seven-county metro area collectively) as The Cities.
Sell Your Business with VR Business Brokers of Twin Cities
VR Business Brokers located in Twin Cities, MN specializes in the sales of privately held businesses. VR has been established since 1979 and today we are the innovative leader in the sale of privately held companies and the way businesses change hands. VR has access to buyers and sellers with local presence and international reach through our offices around the world. We offer services to all types of businesses and our specialty area is:
- Assisted Living, Residential Care Homes, Group Homes, Home Health Care, Mobile On Site Care, Medical Equipment & Supplies and Other Health Care Business
- Mechanical or Maintenance Services
- Food and Restaurants
VR helps sellers unlock their business value through:
- Offering of professionalism of investment banking mentality
- Valuations with no obligations to list that will provide you information about your company’s marketability and selling range
- A confidential, comprehensive marketing path that is designed for what is most appropriate to sell a business quickly, efficiently and at maximum value
- Assistance and guide through the entire process until closing
- Combined with 20 years of experience and expertise in Long-Term Care and Home Health Care business
VR helps buyers acquire their dreams or with strategic growth through
Each office is independently owned and operated. Our office is owned by WeCare Advisory Partner, Inc.