Neal Isaacs, Owner: I was a shark diver at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg, TN before I moved to the Triangle in 2003 to open a retail business to "sell Nemo." In 2008 I sold it to focus on business to business transactions and earned my MBA at NC State in 2011. My reason for sale was burnout, the third most common reason for sale after retirement and health. During the sale I discovered a passion for business brokerage. I partnered with VR Business Brokers and own VR Business Brokers of the Triangle, the local representation of the International VR Business Brokers | Mergers & Acquisitions.
Swimming with sharks prepared me for the business world, selling my business indoctrinated me, and countless experiences with business owners have empowered me to get deals done. Everyday I’m excited and honored to help fellow business owners discover their options for exit.
- MBA, Masters of Business Administration from North Carolina State University
- CBI, Certified Business Intermediary from the International Business Brokers Association
- ABI, Accredited Business Intermediary from the American Business Brokers Association
- MBI®, Master Business Intermediary from VR Business Brokers | Mergers & Acquisitions
- Board Member: Better Business Bureau of Eastern NC
- Board Member: Carolinas & Virginia Business Brokers Association (CVBBA)
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
Anthony Todd Quire, Business Broker: Native of Louisville,
Kentucky. Anthony received his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science in
2005 and Masters in Public Administration from Kentucky State University.
He got his first introduction in business after managing his father’s
condominiums for a few years starting in 2006 where he took the properties
from a negative cash flow and turned the business around into a profitable
business. He then became involved in buying his own properties and has
bought, sold, and managed commercial and residential investment properties for
the last ten years. He has a passion for helping people in the business
realm and being transparent in what he can do to help them move onto new
challenges and stages of their life. He met Neal when inquiring about a
business and decided it would be great to be part of the VR team and help other
people sell their businesses.
- BA in Political Science in 2005, Kentucky State
- Master’s in Public Administration 2013, Kentucky State
- Cambridge Who’s Who Executive, Professional, and
Anthony can be reached at Anthony@VRBizTriangle.com