Neal Isaacs, Owner: I was a shark diver at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg, TN before I moved to the Triangle in 2003 to open a retail business to "sell Nemo." In 2008 I sold it to focus on business to business transactions and earned my MBA at NC State in 2011. My reason for sale was burnout, the third most common reason for sale after retirement and health. During the sale I discovered a passion for business brokerage. I partnered with VR Business Brokers and own VR Business Brokers of the Triangle, the local representation of the International VR Business Brokers | Mergers & Acquisitions.
Swimming with sharks prepared me for the business world, selling my business indoctrinated me, and countless experiences with business owners have empowered me to get deals done. Everyday I’m excited and honored to help fellow business owners discover their options for exit.
- MBA, Masters of Business Administration from North Carolina State University
- CBI, Certified Business Intermediary from the International Business Brokers Association
- ABI, Accredited Business Intermediary from the American Business Brokers Association
- MBI®, Master Business Intermediary from VR Business Brokers | Mergers & Acquisitions
- Board Member: Better Business Bureau of Eastern NC
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
Desmond Dunn, Business Broker: A native of Raleigh, Desmond graduated from North Carolina Central University in 2014. He got his first introduction into the business world by working his way up the management ranks with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. After helping his wife to successfully open a hair salon in Durham, he left Enterprise to pursue a career as a business broker. Desmond realized that being a Business Broker allows him to leverage his people skills as well as help people in need. Eventually, he met Neal through a mutual friend and the rest is history. Desmond is excited to help small and medium sized business owners find buyers.
- BS, Bachelors of Psychology from North Carolina Central University
Desmond can be reached via Desmond@VRbizTriangle.com