One of the Most Active Business Brokerage and M&A Advisory Firms in Connecticut
VR Business Sales has been the leader in the business brokerage industry for over thirty years and consists of over 50 independently owned and operated offices worldwide. VR Business Sales located in New Haven was founded in 2008 and offers VR's exceptional brokerage services to Connecticut and the Southern New England market. We represent owners of businesses valued between $500,000 and $25,000,000 or with annual revenues from $1,000,000 to $30,000,000, operating within a wide range of industry segments. It consistently ranks within the Top 10 offices in the VR network, and in 2015 was the #3 office in commissions earned.
Our primary mission is to partner with owners in the sale of their business by valuing it, marketing it confidentially, securing a buyer that meets owner expectations, and negotiating and marshaling the transaction to a successful closing. The firm takes great pride in the professionalism they bring to the business sale process. All intermediaries in the New Haven office are certified by the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) as Certified Business Intermediaries (CBI). It is the only business brokerage firm in New England that holds this distinction.
What VR Business Sales New Haven offers Sellers:
- Valuations with no obligations to list.
- A confidential, comprehensive marketing process that is designed for what is most appropriate to sell a business quickly, efficiently and at maximum value.
- Assistance & Guidance through the entire sales & transaction process.
- Commercial Real Estate Sales because our office is licensed to sell real estate and can value and sell any property associated with your business.
What VR Business Sales New Haven offers Buyers:
- Access to a network of 50 VR offices with over 2,000 listings.
- Working with qualified business brokers to select the right business for you.
- Assistance through the entire business search and acquisition process.
Call us at (203) 772-3773 or use our Contact Form to arrange a meeting to review the process to sell businesses or speak to us about the businesses we represent for sale.
Click here to view more New England businesses for sale.