This is a daunting task for the owner or management team who should be concentrating on the operation of the company, not its' sale. VR has long-term relationships with leading international strategic buyers and financial groups. VR offers its' sell-side advisory services to the most discerning of clients around the globe. By leveraging a successful track record that spans five decades, our proven experience makes the transaction as effortless as possible, so that time is never distracted from operations.
VR's general scope of expertise entails:
- Understanding your motivation and objectives.
- Building the foundation for value, taking into consideration timing and market factors.
- Preparation of “interest teaser”, offering memorandum, and management presentations.
- Identification of potential strategic or financial acquisition candidates.
- Negotiations of price, and structure for either a sale, partnership, or investment.
- Managing of due diligence through proprietary VR confidential data room.
- Working together with legal, accounting, and tax advisors.
- Preparation and negotiation of the definitive legal documents.
- Meeting conditions to closing and obtaining key third-party consents.
- Helping facilitate the post-closing integration plan.
The goal when selling a business is often to capture the highest value possible. While a number of factors drive deal valuation – company prospects, competitive landscape, economic conditions, deal structure and tax structure – well prepared sellers that work with VR M & A, are better positioned to meet the challenges posed by potential acquirers during the transaction process.
Why Choose VR Mergers & Acquisitions?
When a company owner is preparing to sell – for whatever reason – it is time to consult with a professional business intermediary. VR Mergers & Acquisitions’ intermediaries provide a wealth of information and expertise that will ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
VR M&A specializes in the merger, acquisition and divestiture services for the family or founder owned mid-market company. As the innovative leader in the sale of privately held companies, VR has the proven skills and resources to succeed in an increasingly complex market. We are committed to providing quality intermediary services with goal of serving every client completely and confidentially.
Our area of expertise is to value, market, and divest privately held and closely held enterprises. VR M&A assists in all phases of the transaction, including initial analysis, planning, valuation, identifying prospective acquirers, negotiations, and comprehensive follow-through. By providing thorough assistance and professionalism before, during and after the transaction, we assure our clients of the greatest possible opportunity for success. VR M&A brings the power of synergistic outreach to the business transaction through its network of professional business intermediaries around the world.
Whether a company is being sold to realize a profit from years of hard work or to free the owner to move on to new opportunities, it is important that the company be presented professionally. Valued Representation through VR Mergers & Acquisitions assures this. VR takes pride in providing the highest level of service while adhering to strict, ethical and professional standards of practice. VR has a proven reputation for its…
- Industry and Sector Specialists.
- Professional Services.
- International Database of Clients.
- Enterprise Valuations.
- Commitment to Success.
- And most importantly, completing the transaction.
For additional information on the services offered by VR Mergers & Acquisitions visit www.vr-ma.com.