Buying, selling, and valuing a business is as easy as pushing a button!
The Spirit of St. Louis
"VR" means Valued Representation, which exemplifies the services we provide and the services our clients deserve.
VR Business Brokers of St. Louis offers specialized services to business owners and entrepreneurs who are seeking to start, grow, buy, or sell a business in the small ($250k to $5M) to mid-market ($5M to $20M) ranges.
Business brokerage services can be summarized into one of the following categories:
While there may be some underlying overlap in the way those services are delivered, they each require an expert touch to be managed effectively. We will represent your interests and your goals with utmost respect, professionalism, and confidentiality throughout the buying and selling process.
Every VR Business Broker offers the following services:
- Seller Representation to sell a business.
- Buyer Representation to buy a business.
- Business Valuations to determine the current market value of a business.
- Mergers & Acquisitions services for industry and/or marketplace positioning.
Our St. Louis office provides the same services as well as the following concierge business brokerage services:
Below you find a sampling of businesses we represent for sale. We protect the confidentiality of all our clients, therefore, information here is limited. But if you would like to get more information about a particular business, our private listings, or our business brokerage services, then please give us a call!
- Selling a Business
- Buying a Business
- Valuing a Business
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- EB-5 and Visa Entrepreneur Programs
- New and Existing Franchise Sales
- Starting a Business
- Growing a Business
- Exit Strategy Planning
- Strategic Business Consulting
- Business Financing & SBA Consulting
- Business Plan Development
Each VR Business Broker office is independently owned and operated. This office is owned by Jeff Kalil under Gateway St. Louis Business Group, a Missouri LLC, dba VR Gateway Business Brokers of St. Louis, which is a proud veteran owned business.
View our current business opportunities below and click on the name for more information.