With consumers buying or renovating homes or relocating, home furnishings
continues to remain in high demand, generating $25 billion in combined revenue a year. As you will discover when visting the VR Franchise Showcase
, Owning a franchise in home furnishings
will give you the tools and resources necessary to effectively merchandise and market to an established customer base.
You will receive:
- Comprehensive training from corporate headquarters;
- Site selection and grand opening assistance;
- Marketing and advertising on a local, regional and national level;
- Pre-existing vendor relationships; and
- Continued operational support.
Through these benefits, you will be able to compete in the marketplace against department stores, home improvement centers, discount merchandisers and online retailers.
Some of the products you can offer include:
- Domestic furnishings – sofas, coffee tables, dining tables, bed framing and mattresses, etc.;
- Window treatments;
- Cookware and dinnerware;
- Decorative accessories – lamps, mirrors, pictures, clocks and desk sets;
- Bedding and bath products – towels, sheets, blankets, table linens.