As an advertising or direct marketing franchise owner, you will be able to compete against large corporations and other small, independent businesses in the marketplace due to the tools and resources provided by the franchisor.
- Established blueprint to follow building a successful franchise business;
- Informative training program that reviews all the aspects of operating the franchise as an owner;
- Grand opening and continued franchisor support - technical, marketing and operational;
- Recognizable brand = Existing customer base.
Advertising franchises depend on maintaining customer relationships and creative skills to be successful in the marketplace. Those who are looking to own an advertising franchise can be assured that there will always be demand for the services due to the following products that the majority of businesses today sell:
- Consumer products,
- Financial services,
- Entertainment, and
An advertising franchise location can compete through focusing on their local market and offering competitive pricing.
More advertising franchises utilize the Internet and email marketing to reach out to their targeted demographics as well using the traditional outlets of TV, Radio, public display ads such as billboards and in shopping malls.
How a direct marketing franchise is profitable depends on how and where they target their services and utilize their creative skills. Economic activity drives the majority of demand, where franchises can succeed in their market through concentrating on specific industries.
The majority of direct marketing franchises provide the following services in the marketplace:
- Printing mailing ads,
- Compiling mailing lists,
- Conceptual development, and
- Complete direct mail services – this comprises for nearly two-thirds of the industry revenue.