Highlights of Business
- Well managed and profitable
- Sales have been steadily increasing – Up 17% over 2016
- Fun products of interest to a wide range of consumers
- Immediate profitability – take over one day, be profitable the next
- Easy to operate business. Seller will train
- Inventory included in price
- SBA financing available
- Substantial expansion possibilities
- Seller will sign a non-compete agreement
Products Offered Products are a niche line of clothing and accessories through their own website, to U.S. addresses only. Almost everyone has bought or will buy this type of clothing and accessories at some time in their life. The business has approximately 2,700 SKU's. Unique Selling Proposition The sellers believe a lot of their success comes from having a specific line of products of interest to a wide variety of consumers, and excellent customer service with very quick response rates to inquiries and orders. The business began in 2008. Website The company's website has a Live Chat feature, which the owners feel is very important to their growth. It can be turned off anytime no one is available to monitor Live Chat requests. The owners say some evenings there are few requests to Live Chat, while at other times it is very busy.
Reason for Selling The sellers wish to retire.
Opportunities for Growth
The owners believe the business could be grown by:
1) Adding additional channels of distribution such as Amazon, Ebay, and Zulily;
2) Expanding current product lines, especially smaller and larger sizes
3) Adding additional lines of related products, especially shoes and another particular related line that is often asked for
4) Advertising on other digital media besides Facebook, such as Google and Yahoo
5) Selling to customers outside the U.S., especially Canada
6) Having more space, so order quantities could be larger, thereby reducing costs
7) Opening a brick and mortar store
8) Branding of some or all of the company’s products. Currently none are branded.