In our experience, there are 3 key elements that business owners seek when selling their business:
1. The highest price and to close the deal as soon as possible
2. The best terms if seller financing is involved
3. An experienced and qualified buyer - A buyer with energy, a background that matches closely the skill-set required to run your business and a strong financial backing to grow the company.
VR can help you on all 3 counts and often deliver significant better results than the “local” business broker. Here is why:
- It is better to have 80 offices and over 400 representatives marketing your business to over 300 million people nationwide and hundreds of million globally than a "local company" with 1 or 2 “associates” and marketing only to the San Antonio market.
- Your interest and our interests are aligned. As we earn our commission based on the final sale price. So the more you make, the more we make.
- By using our extensive database of national and international buyers, coupled with a tailor-made marketing plan and our exclusive list of businesses for sale (www.vrbusinessbrokers.com) we can find the best candidate for your business.
The average business owner will spend 18 years building his business to get the biggest paycheck of his life. Don’t you think is it worth spending an hour with the premier business intermediary firm in the nation discussing our approach to get you that paycheck?
Even if you are not committed to sell at this time, you will walk out of our meeting with a better grasp of whether to sell now or hold and with a strong sense of what your business is worth and how you can improve its value. And we do this free of charge.
With offices from coast to coast, in Mexico, Central and South America and Europe, VR is truly the most professional network of business intermediaries in the world. Contact your VR office in San Antonio, for local service with global reach.