SAN ANTONIO, TX
10010 San Pedro Ave
San Antonio, TX 78216
Phone: (210) 688-4813
Fax: (210) 688-5610
Email This Office
VR Business Sales | Mergers and Acquisitions
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The key to selling a business is to market the business for maximum and effective exposure.
We offer unparalleled marketing techniques across all facets and avenues. The result is increased exposure to all relevant and potential buyers, which leads to a higher number and quality of prospects. Some of the marketing tactics we use are:
- Internet listings - listing your business within the VR network website (exposure to over 125 offices worldwide) and thousands of buyers that search our listings frequently; as well as more than 15 other distinguished sites (including www.wallstreetjournal.com, www.bizbuysell.com and www.bizquest.com
- Marketing your business to our buyer base in Mexico
- Business Buyer Opportunity Nights
- Networking with local organizations to reach present business owners
- Confidential business profile
- Targeted publications relevant to the business
- Expose Your Business to Existing Buyers
- Research database of existing buyers in the VR Business Brokers Network of over 125 offices worldwide to determine if there are any matches with your business
We never specifically identify a business, it's location or any relevant details prior to having a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement from the prospective buyer and only after making a determination of the prospect’s financial capacity to complete the transaction. Complete confidentiality is maintained and protected throughout the entire process.
The combined experience of our agents, the market conditions in Texas, the relationship with highly interested international investors (primeraly Mexico), and the marketing techniques outlined above lead to unmatched exposure of your business.
VR provides client companies with winning representation in the crowded world of business sales. You can depend on us for a comprehensive marketing plan that will lead to a quick sale at the highest possible price.
VR Has Sold More Businesses In The World Than Anyone.®