The professional sales and marketing industry is divided into two main categories: sales promotion services and market research services. Both industries generate nearly $30 billion in revenue combined a year.
In your local market, you can own a successful professional sales and marketing franchise through effective marketing campaigns, managing operating costs and continued flow of incoming contracts.
- Creating websites and webpages;
- Posting banner advertisements;
- Quality customer service and speed of delivery.
As a franchise owner, the franchisor who will provide you with the research and services needed to reach small and large customers through their computerized operations system. You can concentrate on specific industry segments such as technology and retail, and provide tracking reports on progress.
More importantly, you will also receive:
- Comprehensive training at their corporate headquarters;
- In-house tools and resources to effectively market and operate your franchise;
- Recurrent franchise support during the tenure of your ownership running the business.