A number of elements have driven the growth and demand of pre-employment screening services, which the industry now generates $2 billion a year in combined revenues.
These factors include:
- Heightened security and safety;
- Increased legal concerns;
- Awareness on the importance of screening and testing employee candidates;
- Rise in employee turnover.
With a continuing high number of job applicants in a small job market, the demand to filter the number of candidates submitting resumes is driving more companies to utilize the services of pre-employment screening franchises
such as USA Mobile Drug Testing
, Remedy Staffing
- all of which are offered through the VR Franchise Showcase
As the owner of a franchise, you can set yourself apart from your competitiors in the pre-employment screening industry through the operations formula the franchisor has created for each franchise to follow to be successful. When you buy a franchise, you will receive:
- Training from the franchisor at their headquarters on how to run the day-to-day operations of the franchise;
- In-house materials and resources needed to market and run your business;
- Recognized franchise brand that will help you build an immediate customer base;
- Continued support from the franchisor regarding operational and technical questions.
The reality with background checks is that they are fairly inexpensive, and cost no more than the applicant’s first day of pay. As the owner of a franchise in the pre-employment screening industry, you can take advantage of the marketing, tools and resources available to you by the franchisor to perform important services for each client and generate good revenue. Performing this correct due diligence for each client will ensure they’re hiring a candidate that isn’t going to:
- Steal from that company;
- Threaten or cause violence; or
- File a negligent hiring lawsuit.
You will create piece of mind by saving money that company would have spent in a possible lawsuit, generating new clients as a result of the service you would provide as a franchise owner.