The 1-800 WATER DAMAGE franchise system is an outstanding opportunity to build a new business for yourself, but not by yourself.
It all starts with:
- Two weeks of comprehensive training at our national training and support center in Seattle, Washington;
- Followed by nearly one week of local market training in the franchise territory.
Our proven systems and active coaching programs help franchise partners reach their goals each day, week, month and year. The 1-800 WATER DAMAGE team of experienced professionals is dedicated to your success!
Our state-of-the-art national training center includes a "flood house," one of only a handful in the country. This allows franchise partners to work with a wide variety of building materials in a structured learning environment.
1-800-WATER DAMAGE Franchise Highlights
- $5 Billion Recession Resistant Industry;
- Home-Based or Light Industrial Office/Warehouse;
- LARGE Exclusive Territory Starting at 250K Population;
- No Industry Experience Necessary;
- Two Weeks of Comprehensive Training;
- 1-800-WATER DAMAGE Branded Phone Number, Web Site and Professional Marketing Materials;
- Few Employees to Manage;
- No Expensive Leasehold Improvements;
- Low Monthly Overhead;
- Franchising Since 2002 (65+ Franchises in 20 States);
- Unique B2B Marketing Program;
- Median Price per Job $3,000;
Target Market Area
All States (single and multiple territories) - **California and Rhode Island EXCLUDED.
Canada (single and multiple territories).
Master Country License for all of Canada.
Franchise Fee: Starting at $40,000.
Initial Investment: Low of $98,000 and High of $175,000
Minimum Cash Liquidity: $50,000.
Third-Party Financing & Leasing Programs.